And we have a winner…

That Girl, leanin' on a bus stop at the corner of the street...You wait and wait and wait and wait...And then three come along at onceYes, it's dragged on for far too long -- so the Win Skeleton Bob Stuff competition is now officially ended. Really I should have closed the doors ages ago, but people kept teasing me with their promise of photographs. People like Duncan (the travelling Aberdonian) who showed a bit of skin, then flounced off without gettin' down and dirty. And my sister-in-law's sisters pulled a similar stunt. Damn this unrequited ego-driven advertising lust of mine…

But all that is behind us now. We can move on. Hold a book over our inappropriately-aroused loins, and make like nothing ever happened.

So the winner is That Girl! That one over there, in the hat, who wins her very own Skeleton Bob original which I'll either stick in the post (if she sends me her address), or give to Russel 'Badger Boy' McLean when I see him at LCC this weekend. Maybe we'll dig up some other stuff too, who knows? It'll all depend on how drunk we all get ;}#