Tis the season to be Memey

This is all Trace’s fault. And I’m too lazy to think up anything post-flavoured this morning. Still trying to catch up for Monday’s unscheduled down time. Speaking in tiny sentences. No milk left for tea.

Your Animal Personality

Your Power Animal: Shark

Animal You Were in a Past Life: Polar Bear

You have a strong character - you are an aggressive, ambitious, go-getter.
You were born to lead.

The Animal Personality Test



OK, so allegedly I used to be a polar bear (They eat penguins, don’t they? Or is it KitKats, I can never remember. But they do advertise Fresca and mints of some variety.) and my power animal is a shark... So how come my icon picture thing is a monkey with a gun? I mean, OK, it’s eerily appropriate, but still: Polar Bear, Shark – where the hell does ‘Monkey With A Gun’ come from?

Some people shouldn’t be allowed to breed.