On the Eight day of Christmas...

click on this button to feed someone - for free - who's hungry

Rub my big naughty button

If there’s one thing in this life you can count on, it’s that there’s always going to be someone weirder than you. So why not try to be normal for a change?

It’s nice to be normal!

Well, only five more day till Santa comes down your chimney* and we’re onto Shortie Numero Otto, so that must mean:

08: Maids a Milking


Probably the most wholesome of all my festive tales to date. Heart-warming it is. No, really... Stop looking at me like that!

Anyway, I’ve been thinking about what to do with these things once Christmas is past. It’s traditional to take down the decorations 12 days after Chrimbo (which is also my mother’s birthday – what a treat that must have been growing up: “Happy birthday, Darling. to celebrate we’re going to take down all the nice decorations and drab up the house specially for you.” Lovely.) but I can’t decide whether or not these count... Leave them up, or take them down. Decisions, decisions.

Mind you, as the number of people reading these things seems to be diminishing, perhaps I should just quit while I’m behind?

* And let’s not have any smutty comments people. This is a family show after all.