I’ll sue!

The new issue of Spinetingler Magazine is up and I’ve been maliciously libelled! There I was, innocently reading an interview with Laura Lippman and find myself referred to as ‘EVIL’!

Now, she may be a multi-award-winning purveyor of first-rate, internationally-published crime novels, but that’s no reason to attack lovely bearded write-ists... I’m not evil, I’m... complicated*.

It’s a good interview (apart from the scurrilous attempt to sully my good name), full of writerly goodness, but it comes as something of a surprise to learn that Madame Lippman pops past here from time to time. Is the woman mad?***

Now I’m going to have to give serious thought to Bouchercon 2008**** – so I can werak my terrible revenge. Perhaps with a haggis...

Bwahahahahahahaaaa!

* And I never ‘Bwahahahahahaaaaa!’ on a first date**.
** OK, maybe sometimes.
***Must be: apparently she also frequents Casa Rickards and that’s not the actions of a sane person.
*** Mind you, I still haven’t made my mind up about 2006 yet – I should be back at work by then...