Wish you were bearded too?

advertorial feature

In the backblogs the other day, Jay asked if being bearded was a pre-requisite for visiting the blog. Sadly she’s one of those unfortunate individuals unable to grow a full and manly beard on their own. But never fear! Even if your chin can only sport a sort of mouldy-looking fuzz, or – shock horror – no hair at all, you can still enjoy the many benefits beardedness has to offer with your very own

DIY BEARD KIT
With just a printer, a pair of scissors, some pointy things and a large container full of gin, you too can become a bearded wonder!

BEFORE
before
AFTER
after
The DIY Beard Kit
“Wow, the DIY Beard Kit has TOTALLY changed my life!!!”

No longer do you have to suffer the shame and degradation of a naked chin! Just look at these completely non-made-up testimonials:
“I just want to thank MacBeard enterprises for making life worth living again. It’s like my chin has suddenly evolved!” C Darwin“This totally rocks! Now those slack bastard reindeer will HAVE to respect me!” S Clause“How did I ever manage without it? The DIY Beard Kit has made me the envy of all my friends!” I Amin
Impress your friends, amaze your lover, make your enemies quiver in bowel-slackening terror. Download your free DIY Beard Kit today!