Time for the website…

Well, that’s the blog restyled. (can’t you tell?) I went back and redid everything on Sunday – took me two hours to redo what had taken two days the week before! This I attribute to the excellent tutorials from Max Design. So, with the blog confidently behind me – until it gets put live and all falls to bits that is ;}# – I can finally get down to doing the website. Which is just as well, the whole Norwegian trip happens in just over four weeks time! At least I’ll have two of those off to get the thing finished and up on the net.

Now all I have to do is hope the weather turns nasty – as it’s supposed to – so I can take all the pictures I need for the site! This would have to be the one winter in living memory where we’re not scraping ice out of our beards by mid-January! Must mean we’re in for a nasty, nasty summer.