Guys and galls: start your engines...

Well, apparently the St. Martin’s Press advance reading copies are winding their way across the good old US of A as we speak (or at least I think they are, unless I’ve had some sort of bizarre brain thing – I’m sure there was an email, but I can’t find it any more…) so there will be a whole heap of new people out there scratching their heads and asking one another what ‘shoogle’ and ‘sooked’ mean. Hopefully it’ll generate some nice reviews and get people to buy the thing.

If it does, I shall probably be venturing across the pond next year to promote the launch of Book 2 and the paperback of Cold Granite. Hurray! Fiona and I really enjoyed out trip to the states last year, especially the buffalo wings. Mmmm…. Spicy chicken bits… So fingers crossed again!