The Days Is Fair Flyin’ By...

Well, it’s the 15th of February and that means my part-time-thing is back in force again. From now until the first of March I am an write-ist, living off my wits and whatever I can scavenge from the fields and hedgerows (or kitchen, if the weather looks a bit dodgy). Twelve days completely free to polish off the book, ColdFusion up the website, write a couple of shorties, and get everything ready for my coming-out party. Eek!

To be honest it’s about bloody time. I’m now getting to the point where I really want to be telling people what I’ve been up to all this time. So another 12 days to go and the secret’s out. No more pretending to be a hermit: I can get down to actually being one instead ;}#

It’s odd that everything’s coming together in such a clump: birthday & announcement, then one week later off to Oslo, then the week after that CG’s out in Norway and I’m off to a fancy cocktail party in London to meet some of the lovely international people publishing the book…

It’s like, suddenly being a write-ist, or something!